Saturday, 4 August 2007

Sock pattern link added!

My huge thanks to Iris G for her help in showing me how to find a hosting site for my sock pattern. I can now offer you a link in the sidebar to download the pattern for yourself should you be so inclined. My thanks go to the kind and brave knitters who have already offered to have a go at it! This is a big learning experience for me, only the second pattern I have written but I am thoroughly enjoying the process.

Edited to add:

Hanne who must be one of the speediest knitters ever has found a small error in the 'Turn the Heel' part of the pattern.
Sl1, K17, SSK, k1, turn
Should read:
Sl1, K16, SSK, k1, turn

What a fool I am - 5 minutes a designer and already publishing errata!

Further edited to add:

I've now amended and reloaded the pdf so as Hanne has now finished the first sock (the woman is a whirlwind!) she assures me there are no further errors. Do visit her blog and look at her retina scorching colour choices - I love them!

8 comments:

Iris G said...

I'm so glad that I could help! What a beautifully written pattern :-), thank you for sharing with us!

woolydoodles said...

What a lovely pattern! I'm going to give them a go. Where did you get your sock blockers from??
Take care
Mel x

LadybirdLinz (:i:) said...

I love this pattern but i'm having trouble downloading it...it keeps asking me to upload a file instead lol.
Any ideas?

Probably Jane said...

Hi Linz

I think I was poking around uploading a replacement file when you tried to download - it should be OK now but if not, please let me know and I'll e-mail you a copy.

LadybirdLinz (:i:) said...

Thankyou very much for your reply :D...I've done it now!

Anonymous said...

Cool flash games. Don't miss!!!

Anonymous said...

gay activities in sanfrancsico blog in my favorites Smoothly write, young man, and I still can not go, sloppy somehow beyond the text from the pen I think this is correct with time. Cool Yeah, sure, that there still might say. fabulous idea ... we would learn ... great. Belief in success - is the driving force and sin not to use it for their own personal goals. STUDY theme! Just do not believe

Anonymous said...

anton abela gay Super! Everything is very clear and competently, and at the same time without philosophising and narcissism, and in accessible language. Rare case when a person is divided into topical and interesting infoy. Thanks to author! In my opinion you stole this article and placed on another site. I had already seen. Really? amazing. You can still search in Google .. moskvasoset i ne ebet! Yes, but it's not all ... I hope it will still Who is mulberry? All true, but how else? Blog super, everything would be different!