Friday, 15 June 2007

That's Mick Jagger...


Well, Keith Richard actually... We had a good time at the Isle of Wight Festival, the weather was perfect. The line up was probably a little mainstream for my taste but when your dad lives opposite the site and has free tickets.... Having said that, Mick Jagger has still got all the moves - can't believe he's over 60!


A tolerable amount of knitting in public was accomplished although I failed to ensnare any rock stars in my web of hand spun. I finished the Midnight Hour socks. Sock Hop yarn makes such a big squidgy sock - makes me almost wish for winter!




The colour work project is moving on apace - all will be revealed very soon!

1 comment:

natalie said...

Ooooooooh, I know what's coming!
(Jumps up and down with excitement.)
Jane, you are a very talented designer.
Can't tell you any details, but keep visiting this blog everyone, there is major eye candy coming!