Saturday, 21 April 2007


Here is a more substantial picture of my current work in progress. It is Rose by Alexandra Virgiel (Knitty's Soleil with sleeves) and is made in Rowan Cotton Glace in Spice. It's coming along quite quickly but I do find cotton a little hard on the hands to work with exclusively, yes another excuse for my blatant project infidelity...

As this journal becomes more than a few weeks old I have noticed that it is already peppered with a significant number of works in progress that remain in my knitting basket. Perhaps one of the roles of this record is to prick my conscience every now and again to ensure that they don't disappear like that soap star who goes down the road for a packet of biscuits and fails to return, unremarked upon by the rest of the cast.

2 comments:

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

very, very pretty! love that color!

Nickerjac said...

Your layout has all changed or is it just my computer:)